Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

character generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | latest threads

NEW Online Warriors MMORPG IN DEVELOPMENT

0 Warriors and 1 Loner are viewing this thread.

Kingaison98

• Loner
It's Kingaison98 here with some AWESOME news!

I'm creating a game for the Warriors series, "Warriors: The New Code."
Which will feature customizable cat colors, hunting, fighting, and other cool features!

Look here for more info:

*Cool site but all ads go into the ad directory and/or your siggie!*
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:48:58 PM by ~*~☮☮Groovystar☮☮~*~ »

Personal Message (Offline) Elmo [disappeared]

• Wolves Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 9,939 / 34.80 Freshkill
  • This member is being rewarded for being the Best Leader Ever!
That is seriously cool!
Can I play now? Or are you still working on it?
Gone. Look for me at my new profile.

Personal Message (Offline) --wYnNiNaT0R--

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Gender-fluid Posts: 104,455 / 27884980.29 Freshkill
  • Common sense is not common.
  • Vicca, A strange she-kit who may have come from a science lab. She spends almost all her time sleeping. Once in a while, she levitates in her sleep. Eren, A green tomkit from a mysterious unknown island. Other than being green, he seems like most other kittens. It is said no two green cats are the exact same shade of green. This player has been trained in doing Feline Litters! This staff member beats others to approving bios! This member roleplays with newer members and helps them out! This member has made many epic sitewide plots! ~This member participated in our mysterious new star event! This member has been active on the site over 2 years! This member had their character added to the game's giant family tree! ~This member participated in our Forest Fire Event of May 2011! This member is a regular chatter in our most epic chat thread, Heartfang This member made 50 ROLEPLAYING posts in their first week! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! This member has roleplayed an apprentice all the way to a warrior! This member has been active on the site for over a year! 4 Million Posts - I caught it onscreen! These people's characters won Best Couple in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person won Randomist Member in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person won Best PseudoClan Leader in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person won Biggest Family Villain in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! This person won Interesting Non-Cat in the 2011 WCRPG Choice Awards! ~This member participated in our Pool Party Event of Summer 2011! ~This member participated in our Fantastic Fall Frenzy Event of Fall 2011! This staff member beats others to giving out badges! ~I was at the Creepy Carnival. ~Cougar Attack April 2012!~ You get this badge for beta testing for Pixelated! This member has high levels of epic RaNdOmNeSs This person has more then 15 clanmates This badge is given only to the most epic players! For the awesome BFF's of Lammy This is awarded to three amazing admins. This badge is 100% spotty approved. This RPer is official stalked by the user Talon! MWAHAHAHA! O.o This person is an epic NINJA. Sky thinks your a star! You r an awesome role player! This member is both stalked AND loved by Viper! <3 This member has a swaggerful kitty! If you got this you are random and fuzzy ~This member has been 100% approved by Memory~ Your a Part of Swaggie's Family! Awarded to anyone who has been on the site for a year or longer This Member is one of Vintage's Best Buddies. This member is a friend of Bloo! <3 this member is friends with Reverie. This person is admired from afar by Sumire IZZY APPROVES OF THIS USER
Okay this is an ad, meaning you have to place it into the ad directory. I'll be around to check/approve it. I wasn't sure about this one so I talked to the staff first. So, you can place the link in your sig too if you like. :) That's allowed.

Xanje.com is an all-roleplay, chat, image and blog site. Post anything you want, build your own threads, forums and galleries. FREE SUB BOARDS on xanje! Just join--and get a custom board on xanje!

Kingaison98

• Loner
Oh, sorry Groovystar, I was thinking of it as its own RPG, just not an actual forum-based one.  So how exactly do I put it in the Ad Directory?

ineedaname

• Loner

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Check the boxes at right to change the access level for this thread. {If you leave these settings alone, it will be a regular, open thread.}

Invites List

Ban List

This is a list of users who are BANNED {blocked} from posting on your threads.

Roletopia is a play-by-post roleplaying site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear. View Roletopia's privacy policy.

Forum Topsite