Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

NEW Online Warriors MMORPG IN DEVELOPMENT

0 Warriors and 0 Loners are viewing this thread.

Kingaison98

• Loner
It's Kingaison98 here with some AWESOME news!

I'm creating a game for the Warriors series, "Warriors: The New Code."
Which will feature customizable cat colors, hunting, fighting, and other cool features!

Look here for more info:

*Cool site but all ads go into the ad directory and/or your siggie!*
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:48:58 PM by ~*~☮☮Groovystar☮☮~*~ »

Personal Message (Offline) Elmo

• Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 10,536 / 1220481.87 Freshkill
  • This member plays the leader of Anti-ThunderClan. This user plays a member of Rainlegs family. This member is being rewarded for being the Best Leader Ever!
That is seriously cool!
Can I play now? Or are you still working on it?

Personal Message (Offline) --wYnNiNaT0R--

• Technical Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Gender-fluid Posts: 108,928 / 48002826.98 Freshkill
  • Common sense is not common.
  • Vicca, A strange she-kit who may have come from a science lab. She spends almost all her time sleeping. Once in a while, she levitates in her sleep. Eren, A green tomkit from a mysterious unknown island. Other than being green, he seems like most other kittens. It is said no two green cats are the exact same shade of green. Skyler, a tomkit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. Faylenn, a she-kit with strange colours who was found in the forest. It is said that these cats are very energetic in springtime and summertime. They live in groups inside tree hollows and under bushes. Tony, A tomkit of shadows and darkness. His pelt reflects almost no light, except maybe a faint reddish glitter. According to legend, these cats reveal themselves during a catastrophe. Fonzie, A tomkit of the stars! His pelt glitters with a star-like pattern. Legend says these cats appear during an upheaval in the cosmos. Calantha, A she-kit of the stars! Her pelt glitters with a star-like pattern. Legend says these cats appear during an upheaval in the cosmos. Spencer, A tomkit of the stars! His pelt glitters with a star-like pattern. Legend says these cats appear during an upheaval in the cosmos.
Okay this is an ad, meaning you have to place it into the ad directory. I'll be around to check/approve it. I wasn't sure about this one so I talked to the staff first. So, you can place the link in your sig too if you like. :) That's allowed.

Kingaison98

• Loner
Oh, sorry Groovystar, I was thinking of it as its own RPG, just not an actual forum-based one.  So how exactly do I put it in the Ad Directory?

ineedaname

• Loner

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Check the boxes at right to change the access level for this thread. {If you leave these settings alone, it will be a regular, open thread.}

Invites List

Ban List

This is a list of users who are BANNED {blocked} from posting on your threads.

Roletopia is a play-by-post roleplaying site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear. View Roletopia's privacy policy.

Forum Topsite