Welcome to Roletopia, a multi-genre roleplaying forum. Join RPGs or create your own, complete with privacy settings on your threads for greater control over your games.
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

A new mysterious group has arrived in the forest they call themselves The Alurian Colony this group consists of many of the pet game species such as Snowferra's and Nyari's but also accepts anyone!

WCRPG CLAN NEWS: Zombie hordes in The Nox, a Bonfire in Bloodclan, some kind of Giant Storm in Skullclan, and the Blackheart Rogues discover and explore the Catacombs!

**Posts to these events can go towards earning the special pets! Just make 60 of them, like the event threads!**

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

THE MINECRAFT WARRIOR CATS SERVER!!! (OPEN AGAIN!!! I GOT IT TO WORK!!)

0 Warriors and 1 Loner are viewing this thread.

~Ivory

• Loner
I was working on a warrior cats server, but due to issues with the network and stuff, i had to close it down. Im going to put it on again!! whoever wants to help, its going to be a bukkit server, and its for minecraft FULL.  its going to be all about roleplay and stuff, and i think maybe it could have clans like this site has! each clan there will be a warp to so you can go there with a command. there will also be a giant twoleg place!! whoever helps i may even make staff :D You can be a rouge loner kittypet or in a clan or even in starclan (end) and darkforest (nether)

Due to failure to keep the server running with so many people, I will work on this alone until it's done, then it will be public and you can all join. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nevermind, fixed the lag issue!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 08:49:33 PM by -ashfur- »

Personal Message (Offline) Timeheart1

• Don't worry about me. I'm a
  • Bear Chaser
  • Female Posts: 1,264 / 26166.45 Freshkill
  • I pray that StarClan lights your path.
  • Your Platinum Pikachus Friend so you get this badge This badge is only for the Lefties of WCRPG! Oh Right... because you're my friend! This person spends most of his/her free time on this site! For Hollyleaf lovers! tThis person befriended Timeheart1! This person is a member of CursedClan This Person is a Member of SomberClan!
I have so many warrior cats! Charcoalpaw, Reefkit, Mintwind, I love this website! :).
SKY RULES! SQUIDS SUCK! COPY AND PASTE THIS IS YOU ARE IN SKY ARMY! BUTTER!!!

Name: Fro-Yo
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
I am the girl who never gets invited to sleepovers. I am the girl who has no idea what her friends are talking about because she wasn't with them when it happened. I am the girl who is the last to know ANY piece of gossip... I AM AN OUTSIDER

Personal Message (Offline) De Kirbs

• Hey there! I am a(n)
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Unspecified Posts: 3,918 / 132129.23 Freshkill
  • If you need me in a thread, just use #Helpmekirby!
    • Played by: puzzles.
  • a cute tomkit loved and owned by De Kirbs. must join and be active in my summoner thread This person is member of The Order of Scuri!
INTRO OF DARKNESS THEN REDNESS THEN WHITENESS

Click her! You know you want to :D

Bless your face. If you sneeze during this video, bless you. Peace off. Ba da do do do do do do do subscribe. Outro of darkness then redness then whiteness! BOOP!!!

Personal Message (Offline) Timeheart1

• Don't worry about me. I'm a
  • Bear Chaser
  • Female Posts: 1,264 / 26166.45 Freshkill
  • I pray that StarClan lights your path.
  • Your Platinum Pikachus Friend so you get this badge This badge is only for the Lefties of WCRPG! Oh Right... because you're my friend! This person spends most of his/her free time on this site! For Hollyleaf lovers! tThis person befriended Timeheart1! This person is a member of CursedClan This Person is a Member of SomberClan!
I have so many warrior cats! Charcoalpaw, Reefkit, Mintwind, I love this website! :).
SKY RULES! SQUIDS SUCK! COPY AND PASTE THIS IS YOU ARE IN SKY ARMY! BUTTER!!!

Name: Fro-Yo
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
I am the girl who never gets invited to sleepovers. I am the girl who has no idea what her friends are talking about because she wasn't with them when it happened. I am the girl who is the last to know ANY piece of gossip... I AM AN OUTSIDER

Personal Message (Offline) ||Sebastian Michaelis||

• Because if I weren't able to (insert impossible task here) what kind of a butler would I be?
  • Werewolf Killer
  • Female Posts: 6,178 / 107896.35 Freshkill
  • I am simply one hell of a butler.
  • You are a fan of Sebastian from Black Butler! Silverkit, a Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Swiftkit, a cute she-kit with black fur. She has white on her chest and pretty emerald eyes. This peep is a true fan of Fluttershy. This member participated in the Haunted House badge event! For being as awesome as Derpy! This member must love mustaches c; This person is a member of the Six Kingdoms!
Hi! This server sounds really cool and I would love to help! My user name is KItCat1426, and if I may ask could I be a admin? If not its ok and I would love to help in any way. I also have a mic. Please tell Meir there is any way I could help, as for I enjoy helping people.

Personal Message (Offline) ||Sebastian Michaelis||

• Because if I weren't able to (insert impossible task here) what kind of a butler would I be?
  • Werewolf Killer
  • Female Posts: 6,178 / 107896.35 Freshkill
  • I am simply one hell of a butler.
  • You are a fan of Sebastian from Black Butler! Silverkit, a Gem Kit - A she-kit with a shiny, rounded gem on her forehead. Some say the gem imbues the cat with powers. Nobody is sure where this kit came from, but it is said that in their homeland, gem cats are sometimes kicked out of their clans. Swiftkit, a cute she-kit with black fur. She has white on her chest and pretty emerald eyes. This peep is a true fan of Fluttershy. This member participated in the Haunted House badge event! For being as awesome as Derpy! This member must love mustaches c; This person is a member of the Six Kingdoms!

Personal Message (Offline) De Kirbs

• Hey there! I am a(n)
  • Pirate Hunter
  • Unspecified Posts: 3,918 / 132129.23 Freshkill
  • If you need me in a thread, just use #Helpmekirby!
    • Played by: puzzles.
  • a cute tomkit loved and owned by De Kirbs. must join and be active in my summoner thread This person is member of The Order of Scuri!
INTRO OF DARKNESS THEN REDNESS THEN WHITENESS

Click her! You know you want to :D

Bless your face. If you sneeze during this video, bless you. Peace off. Ba da do do do do do do do subscribe. Outro of darkness then redness then whiteness! BOOP!!!

~Ivory

• Loner
You'll be the last admin everyone else helping will prob be mod
Posted on February 03, 2013, 02:41:56 PM

SERVER IS ON!

Personal Message (Offline) Peppycat

• Random Dragon And Cat Fan Here :D
  • Vole Hunter
  • Unspecified Posts: 16 / 289.72 Freshkill
  • Whatisthisidonteven
  • You are on my Buddie's list on mah Profile!

Tags:

+ Reply  

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Verification:
Write this nonsense word in the box below: wgjwgj:

Templates list

Check the boxes at right to change the access level for this thread. {If you leave these settings alone, it will be a regular, open thread.}

Invites List

Ban List

This is a list of users who are BANNED {blocked} from posting on your threads.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics