WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

WCRPG NEWS: At long last, we have an automated VIRTUAL PET GAME! Buy, sell, trade and grow your pets any way you like. They grow by both clicks, and posts! Right now it is fairly basic but more features are currently in development. Enjoy!

generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | human RPGs | anime RPGs | other RPGs | rules & how-to | latest threads

MistClan, the Clan of the Dreamy Mist. Just jump in!

Personal Message (Offline) Radio Rouge

• Pirate Hunter
  • Female Posts: 3,043 / 316062.06 Freshkill
  • A Very Potter Musical is amazing!
  • This person is a member of AlpinaClan! This fab person participated in my drawing contest for my OC character, Limepaw. This member is part of The Flamincato Family! You are Firestrike654's Clanmate For being a part of Lakeclan

Bullpaw padded back to the medicine cats den and flopped down on the makeshift nest. He HATED being in the medicine den! He closed his eyes in exastion and fell asleep.
 Bullpaw looked up to see himself in a dark place. This is NOT Mistclan territory. He thought to himself, standing up and streaching. "Greetings, Bullpaw." A voice behind him made him jump. His gaze fell on a large brown and black tabby tom. "Where am I? Who are you?" Bullpaw asked the strange tom. Felling that this tom was dangerous, he slid out his claws, digging them into the musshy ground beneath. "Dont be scared, Bullpaw. im not going to hurt you. Im going to train you." the tom whispered in his ear. "For what? im already a good warrior," Bullpaw retorted. "Dont you want to impress that she-cat? whats her name.... um..... Ahhh! Pantherpaw! THats it! Dont you want to impress her?" He asked againg, his breathe labboring down Bullpaws back. THis cat could be right, he could always make him an even better warrior. "First, tell me your name." Bullpaw meowed. "My name? Oh... My names Bloodeyes." the big tom meowed. "Then when do we start training?" Bullpaw asked Bloodeyes. He gessed he wasnt doing any harm by being trained by Bloodeyes. "Tommarow night," he whispered and started to pad away. "Oh, one more thing, Bullpaw," he turned to look at Bullpaw. "Tell no one about this place." With that, he vanished. 
"Aren't wolves God's creatures though?"
" Wolves are God's creatures boy, but us, werewolves, are devil spawn."
          -Pettru and Damier

Personal Message (Offline) momie112

• Ships in harbour are safe, but thats not what ships are built for.
  • ThunderClan
  • Female Posts: 13,622 / 72321.90 Freshkill
  • SUMMER TIME!!!! <3
  • Posistion of Power in NightClan This player Loves My Little Pony Bamboo loves this member! for being staff in cloudclan You are are your friends with Twilight Sparkle! this member is part of cloudclan This Member Plays a Posistion Of Power in Duskclan This member is a proud (and epic) cat of SapphireClan
falconeyes sensed somehtign wrong, he looked at bullpaw twitchign and wonderd if the apprentice was hacign a nightmare

• Pirate Hunter
  • This person is a member of AlpinaClan! This fab person participated in my drawing contest for my OC character, Limepaw. This member is part of The Flamincato Family! You are Firestrike654's Clanmate For being a part of Lakeclan

Bullpaw woke with a start, findind Falconeyes staring at him. Tell no one about this place, Bloodeyes had told him. "What are you looking at," Bullpaw snapped at Falconeyes. "NO ones dying or anything!"
          -Pettru and Damier

• ThunderClan
  • SUMMER TIME!!!! <3
  • Posistion of Power in NightClan This player Loves My Little Pony Bamboo loves this member! for being staff in cloudclan You are are your friends with Twilight Sparkle! this member is part of cloudclan This Member Plays a Posistion Of Power in Duskclan This member is a proud (and epic) cat of SapphireClan

Personal Message (Offline) Powerplay

• Stand up for others, not just yourself.
  • Bear Killer
  • Unspecified Posts: 1,685 / 100935.49 Freshkill
  • Power to the Piplup!!
  • You Are My Friends! Be Fireheart_'s clanmate For being a part of Lakeclan
"Falconeyes, can you tell me the herbs so if something like an injurey or sickness happens I can help them?"  ??? ??? ???
Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me Power! All my friends do!

• ThunderClan
  • SUMMER TIME!!!! <3

• Bear Killer
  • Power to the Piplup!!
"I just want to know some basic remidies for injurise and sickness."

• ThunderClan
  • SUMMER TIME!!!! <3
"alright, well, give me a day, i need ot go ut and collect soem more herbs, can youw atch bullpaw fo rme?" he asked

• Bear Killer
  • Power to the Piplup!!
"Yes. Hi Bullpaw, can I talk to you I think I can help you with your love position. After all, I am a she-cat like Pantherpaw. She told her friend.

• ThunderClan
  • SUMMER TIME!!!! <3

• Bear Killer
  • Power to the Piplup!!
"If you like Panterpaw, which I know you do and I know Pantherpaw likes you to, just tell her you like her.

Personal Message (Offline) sadie

• i usually only rp on my phone, so excuse my autocorrect disasters
  • Zombie Slayer
  • Female Posts: 13,515 / 434197.47 Freshkill
  • avatar and signature are toughkit and sunstar<3
  • This member has created a sapphire fanClan! Congratulations, Snappaw just adores you &lt;3
Pudding.                                     
Beetlekit twitched in the nursery, ears hurting from Rosemarytail's endless blabbering.

• Pirate Hunter

"Ok, Rosmarytail. I'll try it." Bullpaw meowed. "Can I go and get some water from the stream outsid the hollow? Im thersty!"
          -Pettru and Damier

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Donate to WCRPG today! Read more info here.

Forum Topsite

tumblr analytics