Welcome to Pokémon Roleplay. Pokémon avatars, any style roleplay, join other RPGs or create your own. Start your Pokémon adventure today!
Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

Welcome to Anthro Pokemon Roleplay, also known as Pokéhumans.

pokémon | anime HS | real life | hunger games | percy jackson | vampires | harry potter | wolves | horses | other animals
character generators: cat, wolf, dog, horse | gathering | rules & how to play | latest threads

My pokemon.. Is a human!? (Pafp Male trainer needed!)

Personal Message (Offline) GaMzEe MaKaRa

• MiRaClEs ArE aMaZiNg BrO! :o)
  • Miss Universe
  • Genderqueer / Non-binary Posts: 36,199 / 2367062.20 Freshkill
  • HomeStuck
  • Jamie, a cute she-kit owned and loved by White Face. You are friends or know well SPECIAL BANANAS! Calling all paster!! Calling every killer friend. You either love Legend of Zelda or fantasy! This is for being a great friend You are friends with Chi luver/ Leafstorm iportal fan! if portal fan pm ~GLaDOS~ to get one for being in wolf clan

Personal Message (Offline) Nightmare Village

• Welcome To My World
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,403 / 90667.82 Freshkill
  • Its Painted With Sadness
  • you are awesoem pig Oh Right... because you're my friend! You have become a friend of ~Føxxęh~ tThis person befriended Timeheart1!
Whats your favorite DOCTOR WHO EPISODE

Mine is when Rose goes to a different dimension and everyone is crying- If I had a tissue box I would have gone through it.
Posted on March 29, 2013, 06:17:14 AM

Oh and do you like Hetalia?

• Miss Universe
  • HomeStuck
  • Jamie, a cute she-kit owned and loved by White Face. You are friends or know well SPECIAL BANANAS! Calling all paster!! Calling every killer friend. You either love Legend of Zelda or fantasy! This is for being a great friend You are friends with Chi luver/ Leafstorm iportal fan! if portal fan pm ~GLaDOS~ to get one for being in wolf clan
Any with the Weeping Angels or the Daleks.

I love hetalia! I am Australia! (Girl version. NO, NOT NEW ZEALAND!)
(click to show/hide)

• Welcome To My World
  • Mice Fear Me
  • you are awesoem pig Oh Right... because you're my friend! You have become a friend of ~Føxxęh~ tThis person befriended Timeheart1!
Lol- in Hetalia my favorite character.... Idk- I never really thought of it... I guess I like canada.
Posted on March 29, 2013, 06:32:17 AM

OH WAIT- RUSSIA!!! :D :D :D

• Miss Universe
  • HomeStuck
Canada is one of my older brothers~ *Ahem* The Amazing Aussie will now attempt to imitate Russia!
VODKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(click to show/hide)

• Welcome To My World
  • Mice Fear Me
*facepalm* he gets pretty hurt then- and the reeason I like Russia is because hes so cute and epic (plus sometimes seems evil) lol

• Miss Universe
  • HomeStuck
He is evil, he tried to steal my prawns! >:( No one. Steals. Aussies. PRAWNS! D:<
(click to show/hide)

• Welcome To My World
  • Mice Fear Me
Jumps out of the plane yelling "VVVVOOOOOOODDDDDKKKKKAAAAAAAAAA!!!" *lands in a giant snow drift*

Know we need to make a hetalia thread XD

• Miss Universe
  • HomeStuck
I already have. ^_^ I think imma make another thou.. I love Prussia~ Although I hate him!
Awesome Prussia? HA! I SPIT ON THAT! I'M AMAZING AUSTRALIA!
(click to show/hide)

• Welcome To My World
  • Mice Fear Me
Your kinda in a war between yourself... Prussia- I like him but I dont he is the third favorite of mine. Second is Turkey- and first of course is RUSSIA

• Miss Universe
  • HomeStuck
Yeah, But I don't kow okay?! I took a quiz and appearently he's be my boyfriend.. I find it weird that my rival could one day end up being my boyfriend! PX
(click to show/hide)

• Welcome To My World
  • Mice Fear Me

• Miss Universe
  • HomeStuck
(click to show/hide)

• Welcome To My World
  • Mice Fear Me
Yup.

"voooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" is heard in the fairly far away

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Roletopia is a play-by-post roleplaying site not affiliated with any fandoms that may appear. View Roletopia's privacy policy.

Forum Topsite