WCRPG is a play-by-post roleplay, art sharing, social and chatting site, which offers privacy and participation control over your threads, and let you build post templates and profiles. All are welcome.

Please login or Join!

Login with Username and Password, or Join - joining is easy

~~~Mуѕтι¢'ѕ Grphi¢ ѕнσρpe!~~~ Nöw öpën! Everybody Welcome!

Personal Message (Offline) Kai Furst

• #hacked! by his friend with permission for everything i did! lol =)
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Male Posts: 5,370 / 442.19 Freshkill
  • Prussia, America, and Chibi!Russia cosplayer.
  • YOU ARE AWESOME You are make clan mate, AKA. YOU ARE EPIC. not as epic as my TARDIS... but still this person likes 1D this person likes doctor who You have to help Princess find Thunderclan for the badge This Person Likes Taylor Swift

Personal Message (Offline) mystyeria

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 16,664 / 353886.39 Freshkill
  • nightlystories, a tomkit of shadows and darkness. His pelt reflects almost no light, except maybe a faint reddish glitter. According to legend, these cats reveal themselves during a catastrophe. For all the eevee lovers! This person loves Waffles! This person survived the hunger games. This person is a clanmate of Hart For all the epic people
Hey Cinderstar! Can I have my camp customized?
Username: @}~~-RiverSong-~~{@ {mystic}
Background URL Link: http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/purple_color_flow-wide.jpg
Header URL Link: http://www.northwestmilitary.com/news/fort-lewis-blog/2011/04/uploads/blogs/26891-banner-welcome.gif
News Table URL Link: http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/marycarnahan/marycarnahan0909/marycarnahan090900033/5581182-soft-blues-and-purple-background-of-circles.jpg
Comments Box Hex Code: #dc5df0
Boxes URL Link: http://wallpaperswide.com/light_blue_background_ii-wallpapers.html
Text Font:  Surprise meh.
Text Color: White?
Boxes Border Color: Light purple or white
Music/Video URL Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ayN39xmsI
Cursor?: None
Other: I dont know how to install it...
characters --
simplepaw - sakuramelody

friends --
barren - penny - fourwhisker

links --
donate to build houses for homeless - free templates - super hpr basket litter

• Mice Fear Me
  • YOU ARE AWESOME You are make clan mate, AKA. YOU ARE EPIC. not as epic as my TARDIS... but still this person likes 1D this person likes doctor who You have to help Princess find Thunderclan for the badge This Person Likes Taylor Swift

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • nightlystories, a tomkit of shadows and darkness. His pelt reflects almost no light, except maybe a faint reddish glitter. According to legend, these cats reveal themselves during a catastrophe. For all the eevee lovers! This person loves Waffles! This person survived the hunger games. This person is a clanmate of Hart For all the epic people
Ic:

Ooc:
LOLZ

This fancypost was made in remembrance of a little boy who died of cancer this march. His favorite color was green. We Have green post to show we care. Please click here for more information and how to join.
(c) Mystic

characters --
simplepaw - sakuramelody

friends --

links --

Cinderpelt460186

• Loner
The Green Post Project

For The Boy Who Died of Cancer
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

OMG I'M GOING NUTS! THERE'S THIS MOVIE THAT I LOOOOOOOVE AND I'M WATCHING IT ON THE COMPUTER! I'M LITERALLY JUMPING AND TWIRLING AROUND IN MY CHAIR! I THINK I MIGHT BREAK IT!
Lol sorry  ???

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Please help us support people all around the world with cancer, just by turning your posts green.
The Green Project

©CHEETAHBLAZE

Personal Message (Offline) coυrιer

• wcrpg'ѕ oғғιcal coυrιer
  • Space Ship Hunter
  • Female Posts: 17,704 / 425732.47 Freshkill
  • тeaм cawk
  • This member is a friend of the Atheist-Jew Courier a she-kit loved by ¢συя A third-generation character in the game. That's some pedigree! This member has been active on the site over 2 years! This member has been active on the site for over a year! This member has been active on the site over 6 months! ~Corn Maze Chaos 2012! This member is a clanmate of Rainpaw

-
тнιѕ ιѕ oυr nιgнтмare
ѕĸyrιм reмaĸe
wιld ғallѕ

pм мe ιғ yoυ - 
need any oғ мy cнaracтerѕ | need a ғrιend | #coυrιerмaιl ιғ yoυ need мe

ιғ ғoυnd, pleaѕe reтυrn тo нawĸ

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Space Ship Hunter
Ic:

Ooc:
Lol, what movie is it?

This fancypost was made in remembrance of a little boy who died of cancer this march. His favorite color was green. We Have green post to show we care. Please click here for more information and how to join.
(c) Mystic

characters --
simplepaw - sakuramelody

friends --

links --

• Mice Fear Me
Hey Cinderstar! Can I have my camp customized?Username:b-day
Background URL Link: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/034/b/5/i__m_elmo_and_i_know_it__by_misaki_x_trunks-d4ojula.jpg
Header URL Link: ?
News Table URL Link: ?
Comments Box Hex Code: ?
Boxes URL Link: ?
Text Font: you pick
Text Color: gold
Boxes Border Color:
Music/Video URL Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWF86D_UNxc
Cursor?: ?
Other: WHere do i put it in my profile?

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Space Ship Hunter
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 06:20:57 PM by @}~~-RiverSong-~~{@ {mystic} »
characters --
simplepaw - sakuramelody

friends --

links --

Personal Message (Offline) вυттєяѕωιт¢н

• *bufferwitch *buttermitch *F**k it
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,166 / 225831.22 Freshkill
  • I did it for the halibut.
  •  You are a member of Echoclan! You are a member of NettleClan! Eaglekit, a bengal tom-kit owned and loved by Striders Gonna Stride You nu steal mah Gomamon, so u is mah buddeh ^_^ This member likes r4nd0m ch4ts. You are friends with .::.Motimon.::.!!!!!!!!!!! This person is RANDOM! Joined Lostclan
Mystic! I'd like too help!
What i can do: Fancehposts (JUST LEARNED :D)
How active are you?: 8 or 9
Can i trust you?: Why of course~
Prices: Free
Forum(s):
Code: [Select]
[b]Hey, Cheshire, can i haz a fancypost?[/b]
Fanypost picture:
What it should say:
Background color/picture
Border color:
Examples:

Fancypost Image
The green post project

Text here

[c]Hid behind your Cheshire smile

[/b]
◥▶◂◤
Quadrants
Matesprit~ A guy by the name of J-*STATIC*
Moirail~ Zudo C:
Auspitice~ None :(
Kismesis~ None :'(
Me: Hey...Hey Eridan, wanna hear a joke?
Eridan: ughhhhh wwhat
Me: hahaha....Your....Your quadrants! XD
Eridan: ಥ_ಥ NOT. FUNNY.

When all else fails...unsit your hat.

Now, here's a question. How is it that when you like something as a toddler, you hate it as a child, then think it's the most bad*** thing when you become a teenager? Backyardigans, for example. Or Teletubbies. quote i love from a random fanfition. I do not own it. this just explains me so well.

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Space Ship Hunter
Ic:

Ooc:
accepted!

(c) Mystic

characters --
simplepaw - sakuramelody

friends --

links --

Personal Message (Offline) вυттєяѕωιт¢н

• *bufferwitch *buttermitch *F**k it
  • Mice Fear Me
  • Female Posts: 5,166 / 225831.22 Freshkill
  • I did it for the halibut.
  •  You are a member of Echoclan! You are a member of NettleClan! Eaglekit, a bengal tom-kit owned and loved by Striders Gonna Stride You nu steal mah Gomamon, so u is mah buddeh ^_^ This member likes r4nd0m ch4ts. You are friends with .::.Motimon.::.!!!!!!!!!!! This person is RANDOM! Joined Lostclan
◥▶◂◤
Quadrants
Matesprit~ A guy by the name of J-*STATIC*
Moirail~ Zudo C:
Auspitice~ None :(
Kismesis~ None :'(
Me: Hey...Hey Eridan, wanna hear a joke?
Eridan: ughhhhh wwhat
Me: hahaha....Your....Your quadrants! XD
Eridan: ಥ_ಥ NOT. FUNNY.

When all else fails...unsit your hat.

Now, here's a question. How is it that when you like something as a toddler, you hate it as a child, then think it's the most bad*** thing when you become a teenager? Backyardigans, for example. Or Teletubbies. quote i love from a random fanfition. I do not own it. this just explains me so well.

Personal Message (Offline) The Girl Called Worthless

• Just Because I'm Alive on the Outside, Doesn't mean I haven't died Over and Over again on the inside
  • Werewolf Killer
  • Female Posts: 6,655 / 169003.16 Freshkill
  • Why Keep Going When Everyone Hates You?
  • I, Flamestar, declare this cat a member of WildClan!!!
Fancypost Image
OOC:
Text here
IC:
Mystic! I want a Common Fancypost!
Header: Death is the final truth
Curved or Dashed borders?: Dashed
Background color or URL: Black
Image URL:  http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IJ-MDSbEuTM/Tqxt0SjnpkI/AAAAAAAAD-I/IE9AmLIVVVY/s1600/Grim_Reaper_Wallpaper_HD_Vvallpaper.Net.jpg
OOC and IC? Yeah
Poem or Bottom text:
The light will never shine
For those who deny their final time
But their final time will never come
For those who decide to deny the sun
Other:

©Mystic
You all think you now me. Even you my so-called friends, think that because I smile it means I'm happy. That because I don't cry I'm not dying Inside. That because you don't see me dragging a knife across my wrist that there aren't scars.

That girl you called ugly, she spends hours putting make-up on.
That boy you made fun of for crying, his mother is dying.
That boy you shoved in the hall, he gets abused enough at home.
That girl you called fat, she overdoses on diet pills everyday.
That girl you called worthless, she has cuts all over her arms.

Don't Think You Know Me....

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Space Ship Hunter
For 'My sister is the doctor'

I'm With The Green Post Project

OOC:

Text here

IC:

Text here

In remembrance of the boy who died of cancer this march. You are forever in our hearts.
More information and how to Join the Green Post Project.

Is this okay?

Ill get started! :) and was this one okay?
Posted on April 04, 2013, 06:22:02 PM

Ḏεαth iṧ th℮ ƒḯηαℓ trʊt♄...
Fancypost Image

IC:
text

OOC:
Is this okay? Tell me if you dont like the font i used for title and the poem. I wanted to try out a new fancy text generator. :P

✝нε łḯgℌт ẘiℓℓ ηeṽ℮я ṧнiᾔe
ℱ◎я tнøs℮ ẘℌø ∂εηƴ т♄eїr ƒiᾔαʟ tїмℯ
฿ʊ☂ tℌ℮ḯґ ḟiηαℓ tḯღℯ ẘiℓℓ ᾔeṽeя ¢◎мℯ
℉◎r tℌoṧ℮ ẘℌø ∂ε¢їḓε t◎ ⅾ℮ηy th℮ ṧʊη.

(c)Mystic
characters --
simplepaw - sakuramelody

friends --

links --

Tags:

This thread is locked. If this is a thread you are in, continue it with a new thread that picks up where it left off here.

Warriors is © Erin Hunter/Harper Collins, whom this site is not affiliated with. View our privacy policy.

Forum Topsite